HANX Fix: Contraceptive Pill
Important: in order to receive the emergency contraceptive pill as an Express (next day) delivery, we recommend choosing Ella One. For all other emergency contraceptive pill varieties, orders must placed before 1pm, Mon-Thurs to be fulfilled in time.
- If you have ordered Emergency Contraception, this is time sensitive and needs to be taken as soon as possible. The patient information leaflets inside the pill boxes will give you the full details, so please be sure to check these. We will always do our best to get this out to you as quickly as possible once your order is approved by our pharmacy partner. We remind customers at checkout to pay close attention to this time window. However, there is a possibility of delays to delivery due to situations out of our control: i.e. our courier partners are unable to fulfil the delivery within the specified timeframe due to unexpected circumstances or events outside of their control.
- We would always advise customers to keep a close eye on their tracking information for products which need to be used within a certain timeframe. Tracking will be sent out with all orders. If you suspect there may be an issue with your delivery please reach out to email@example.com as soon as possible with your order details.
- Our customer happiness team work 9-5 Monday-Friday. If you are concerned about the timeframe of your delivery we would always advise you speak to a pharmacist or doctor as soon as possible.
HANX Fix: We ship orders once our pharmacy has approved the order for HANX Fix products (vaginal health treatments). Patient age criteria for this service is currently 18 to 65 years old. Shipping takes between 2-5 days.
Fix orders cannot be cancelled after being dispatched, due to the nature of these products. Orders cancelled before dispatch may be liable to a partial refund at our discretion to cover costs already incurred. This will be evaluated on a case by case basis, and cancellation may not be possible.
HANX Feels: We ship orders once payment has been received for “HANX Feels” products (condoms and lubricant). Shipping takes between 2-3 days.
**Due to Brexit, orders to Northern Ireland go through customs clearance and therefore need the commercial invoice with all order details attached to the outer box. This means the contents of the order will not be discreet. We are sorry about this as we pride ourselves in being discreet, however, we have to follow customs terms.**
- All subscription orders (UK only) qualify for free delivery.
- Standard delivery on small parcel deliveries is £3.50. This is via a courier service and should arrive in 48 hours.
- Express delivery for small parcel deliveries is £5.50. This is via a courier service with 24 hour delivery. Cut off is 12pm on the previous day.
- Cut-offs apply for Monday - Friday. Any orders made after this point will be delivered the following working day (*Excluding UK Bank Holidays).
- Orders to Northern Ireland and the Scottish highlands take longer than 48 hours. Please track your order once you receive your dispatch email.
Ireland & Mainland Europe:
- Only “HANX Feels” products (condoms and lubricants) are currently shipped to Ireland and Europe, not “HANX Fix” products (vaginal health treatments).
- Standard Shipping.
- Rates vary from £6.50 to £15.00 depending on country.
- Delivery can take up to 7-10 working days.
- Shipped via Hermes.
- European countries we ship to are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
*Is there a country not in the above list? Tell us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we know where HANX Fix or Feels is needed!
Please note that during public holidays, delivery can take a little longer.
If you have not received your HANX within the timeframe stated, please send a message with your order details to email@example.com.
For subscription amendments, please head to your account portal. For cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note that due to COVID-19, we have in place strict social distancing measures at our fulfilment house, therefore our deliveries could take a little longer than usual. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.**
Terms and Conditions
We know you’ll be very excited/in a rush to get your hands on your HANX but please be aware of the additional postal charges that may apply to your order at checkout based on what you order, the quantity you order and your delivery address including country.
We typically use local postal services to deliver our HANX goodies, and proof of delivery is not captured. Once our goodies have been properly dispatched from us under the control of the local postal services, you agree you cannot hold us responsible for delays relating to delivery of your order.
The time it may take to dispatch your goodies may vary, but for example if you ordered by 12pm on a working day, we would aim to dispatch your order within 2 working days.
If you place an order for multiple products, please be aware that they may be subject to delays depending on your local post office’s sorting. We therefore cannot guarantee delivery on a specific day and will not be held liable for delays outside of our control.
If you are a UK customer and your HANX goodies package does not fit through your letterbox and you are out when it is delivered, Royal Mail should leave a card at the address with information about collection or re-delivery. Please contact Royal Mail, first, if they have attempted to deliver. If you are an international customer, please confirm such arrangements with your local postal service.
If there will be a change to your delivery date due to an issue with our HANX goodies availability (heaven forbid!), or other issues prior to your order being dispatched, we will contact you and provide a new estimated delivery date.
If you think your goodies haven’t been delivered, please check with your local postal provider to see if they’re holding it. If you are a UK customer, this is likely to be your local Royal Mail delivery office (https://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder).
You must report all lost or undelivered boxes online within 7 days of the expected last day of delivery shown in your confirmation email.
To notify us of an undelivered product, please forward your ‘your order has been dispatched’ email to us at email@example.com.
If you change address, you must update your address details in the relevant section of the website to ensure that products are not sent to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done in time to take effect before you move as you will not be refunded or credited for any products posted to the wrong location. You can update your address details in your account section here.
As it’s sadly out of our control we reserve the right to not accept orders from you, and to cancel your account, if it becomes apparent that, in our opinion, the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
Our goal is your pleasure so if you are dissatisfied with any goodies that you receive from HANX, please contact our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.
FAULTY, DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
If any of our HANX goodies are inherently defective or damaged in transit, then subject to us agreeing that the relevant product is defective or has been damaged in transit to you, we will provide you with a replacement, or if the same product is unavailable, then a suitable alternative if possible or, at our discretion, a refund.
Whilst it is rare, as latex condoms (regardless of brand) are made from a natural material they can from time to time, split under different circumstances. As a medical device, our condoms are CE certified and undergo rigorous testing to achieve this certification. However, if your condom product breaks in use, we will investigate this seriously with our manufacturer, and if found to be faulty, will issue a full refund.
CHANGING YOUR MIND
For any of our goodies you’ve bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 28 days and receive a refund by way of the original payment method, unless the seal has been broken for health protection and hygiene reasons.
When you’re sending your HANX goodies back because you’ve changed your mind, you will be responsible for shipping costs and ensuring they are returned to us undamaged.
If you are returning the product please email email@example.com in the first instance with the subject line: "Returns" and please state your order number and reason for return within the email. Items need to be in their original packaging without any tampering. Any evidence of this or usage will mean we have the right to refuse refund. Please include a piece of paper with your name, email address and order number. We will not refund the cost of returning your order to us. If you received any promotional discounts upon payment, any refund will only reflect the amount you actually paid.
Please send to: HANX Returns, Delta Fulfilment, c/o Mainetti, Bedwell Road, Wrexham Ind Estate, Wrexham, LL13 0TS.
Please remember to include your name, email address and order number.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case:
- a) 14 days from the day you:
- return any goodies delivered to you; or
- provide evidence that you have returned them; or
- b) if there were no goodies supplied, 28 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel your order.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable to you for any lack of or delay in performance, or the unavailability or failure, of this website or our services, or for any failure by us to comply with these Terms and Conditions, where such lack, unavailability or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond our control, including without limitation - strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, changes in legislation including import tariffs/duties and border controls, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters, or failure of telecommunications networks, or impossibility of the use of shipping, aircraft or other means of transport.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We only supply our products for domestic or private use and in accordance with their accompanying instructions for proper use. You agree not to alter our products. You also agree not to use our products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Nothing in this clause or otherwise in these terms and conditions shall exclude or in any way limit our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; death or personal injury caused by our negligence; breach of any obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau.
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract if you break it or we believe you will or maybe about to breach these terms and conditions. We may terminate or restrict your use of our service, for any reason and without notice.