24/7 Orgasms This Way
Mind the Orgasm Gap and bring out the work-friendly firework metaphor imagery: it’s International Female Orgasm Day! Of course,e this which means we get to wax lyrical about one of our favourite topics: how we can all come more often - and come better, too. Pleasure is highly personal and there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ guide to climaxing, but we have dived head/muff first into the world of female orgasms to help our crowd with vulvas celebrate...
Try the Zapp Self-Love Store. Which is the horniest area of London? According to our friends at delivery app, Zapp, Notting Hill has the biggest desire for sex toy deliveries. Wherever you’re based, the grocery heroes have created a 24/7 Self-Love Store, bringing you their curated lineup of self care and sexual wellness essentials from HANX Lube to Lelo Vibrators. There’s sexy data behind the move - apparently sales of Lube via their app spikes 6-10pm, with vibes peaking between midnight and dawn. Basically, when you’re in the mood, you really don’t want to be caught out by an empty condom packet or lubricant bottle at an inopportune hour - with dashing to the corner shop the ultimate mood buster. Find out more.
- Get slippery. As seen in the Evening Standard, Glamour and Marie Claire, our Lubricant is a real winner for solo and partnered play. 75% of us use Lube to enhance sexual experiences, be it to remove friction or ease vaginal dryness - or just for a cheeky extra bit of fun. Our own water-based formula is designed with all our Co-Founder Dr Sarah Welsh’s expertise from years of NHS gynaecology clinics. There’s no weird flavours or glycerine which can cause Thrush, it’s pH matched the vagina’s natural pH to avoid any adverse effects and it’s totally safe to use with condoms and toys.
Focus on G Spot stimulation. Partnered up? Try this cheeky sex position which requires you to work your arm muscles, and can be attempted with a penis or a strap-on. Place your forearms flat on the ground and elevate your pelvis and thighs. Next, your partner should penetrate you from behind holding your hips, which will allow you to wrap your legs around their waist. It’s unusual, this is one of the best sex positions for G-spot stimulation, and it's definitely a world away from basic missionary. You might have a few false starts and wobbles, but just laugh it off and try again.
Try sex toys. If, as Pink memorably intoned, it’s just u and ur hand tonight, it’s time to upgrade your masturbation accessories. Buying a vibrator doesn’t have to feel furtive or embarrassing. If you’re London-based, we really recommend legendary erotic boutique Coco de Mer, where you get knowledgeable, personable service to find the perfect piece for you. Planning ahead for the future? We recommend Smile Makers and Knude Society for an excellent range of internal and external vibes.
- Engage all your senses. Slave to the rhythm? Spotify reckons there are approximately 2.5 million sex playlists on its platform, with The xx’s ‘Intro’ the top song choice for getting it on. Whatever your musical stylings, here are some absolute bangers about finger banging/reaching the magic O:
- Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
- I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
- Your Pussy is God - King Princess
- I Do - Cardi B
- Thinking about You - Ariana Grande
- How Many Licks - Lil Kim
- She Bop - Cyndi Lauper
- Relight my fire: Dr HANX shares how to reignite your libido
- What's your tip for a better orgasm? Join the conversation at HANX Life, our free digital safe space