International Women's Day 2021: Our Top Podcasts
This International Women's Day, we’ve pooled our fave podcasts created by and for women, right here for your listening pleasure. From sex, lies and DM slides to motherhood, entrepreneurship and resources for young Black Women, there’s a whole lotta listening to do as we all #ChooseToChallenge. 👑
- HANX: Knicker Box Glory. Join Team HANX as we talk lube, sexuality and toxic masculinity.
- Slay In Your Lane: The Podcast. Exploring explore topical news and popular culture from a Black British female perspective and yes, there's appearance from Team HANX fave, Ovie.
- Good Ancestor. Step outside your echo chamber to enjoy conversations with change-makers and culture-shapers.
- The Polyester Podcast. Aiming to ‘bridge the gap of URL cyberfeminism with the IRL world’, find intersectional arts and culture vibes here.
- Sex Lies & DM Slides. Social media has a helluva lot to answer for, especially when it comes to sex’n’love.
- Side Hustle Pro. Spotlighting bold, Black, female entrepreneurs who have scaled their side hustle into a profitable business.
- She’s All Fat. “Fat activism, radical self-love and good vibes only.” Need we say any more?
- The Guilty Feminist. A feminist comedy podcast with stellar live shows and seriously good guests, too.
- Britney's Gram: The Podcast. Challenging toxic celebrity culture, invasive media, in-built misogyny and the #FreeBritney movement.
- Bobo and Flex. Your new fave duo are here “to decolonize our minds, intersect our feminism, but most importantly, give us all the tools necessary to stay away from problematic boys!” Say no more.
- The Receipts Podcast. Frank, funny and like hanging with your friends, expect all the good chat: no filter.
- Aaaaand while we're here, keep an eye out for artist, writer and performer Rhyannon Styles’ IG sound retreats for an essential dose of calm between scrolling sessions.